I feel very relief today when I hand in the assignment to my supervisor. It feels like my head is 10 tons lighter than before. Even though that there are still about 3 assignments waiting, at least I can focus on the other assignments too.
Basically, my project paper is entitled ‘Violence of Survival in Patriarchal Society Resulted Women to Play Role of a Martyr in Her Kind by Anne Sexton and Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers by Adrienne Rich.’ There nothing much different of my points compared to the outline I have given before. But, of course I put adjustments here and there in my final product of the project paper.
Overall, there so much I gained from doing this assignment. The process of writing a 4000 words project paper is challenging. But, this is nothing compared to the knowledge I get. Other than that I also notice that this paper actually help me to improve my language especially in writing skill. Other than that, it also enriches my vocabulary. This assignment reflects of how difficult it is to write a thesis when I want to further my study in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment