I was assigned with Dr. Nooreen as my project work supervisor with 7 other course mates.
During the meeting she briefed us with how a project paper suppose to be written, the specification on how our project paper will be given marks and many more. She even asked us about our topic of the paper. As for me, I told her that I want to do women’s position in society using three poems which are Her Kind by Anne Sexton, Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers by Adrienne rich, and Dulang Washer by Shirley Geok. She told me that it is a good choice of topic. But, who knows what will happen next, right?
I hope I can proceed to do my project paper on this topic. I was expected to apply all my knowledge through these semesters in UPM in this paper, especially in teaching literature. Plus, I was expected to insert it’s implication towards education.
Luckily, she gave us samples of project papers from our seniors under her supervision from previous semester. We really need a guideline to do this. Hope things goes well as I expected.
Good Luck to me!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment