Friday, August 29, 2008

Define Education

This is how I will define education:

Education is a life long learning!

The reason why I say education is a life long learning is related to my post “Teacher as Air”. I believe that education lead us to survive in this world. We need education to seek for job. We need education to be a parent. We need education to buy food. Even until we are dying we still need education to ‘mengucap kalimah shahadah’ (from Muslims perspective). In short, we need education for every single thing in our life! Other people said that education is to use the knowledge for certain purpose. Well, that is undeniable. I agree with that. But how many of us really realize about this. Some people will use the knowledge they have to do bad things. So, in this case you yourself should be responsible on how you use the knowledge.

No comments: