Tuesday, September 2, 2008
My 3 Best Teachers
I can still remember my lecturer said that ‘Education teach us too lose our innocent’. When my lecturer asked the class who are our 3 best teachers, I have no doubt of my answers.
My best teachers that teach us the way of life are:
1. Parents
2. University
3. Books and Mass Media
My parents are the most responsible person of who I am today. They are the one who nurture me from the very first touch. I adore them so much that make me want to be just like them. Both my parents are teacher in Labuan. Even tough that they are teachers in primary school, this does not stop me to be an educator also. I can still remember my father said that being a teacher is like planting a fruit tree. Once the tree fruits, you can share it fruits to other people. The taste of the fruit will last in that persons’ blood as what we eaten will become part of us.
University life teaches me to be independent. Because, staying away from family and friends force me to be wise in handling life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment